- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
iPhone and iPad Apps to Improve Productivity (Lecture)
In this lecture, learn how the iPhone and iPad can improve your worklife, with apps centered on productivity, collaboration, and communication.
Learn what the hype is all about, along with the top apps available to you.
Apps / Tools discussed include:
- Note-Taking and Audio Recording
- Office Productivity and Collaboration
- Book Readers and Research
- Communication, Web, and Photo
- Other Resources
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Redwood Hall G19 Map
All lectures are $150 each and can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Members
- 650-723-4391, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website